The United Arab Emirates is one of the richest countries in the world with liberal policy towards foreign investors, and also is a global economic centre which attracts entrepreneurs from other countries. Starting a business in the UAE is not only prestigious but also profitable. Business in the Emirates has a number of indisputable advantages:
beneficial geographical location of the country;
rapid economic development;
stable economy and national currency, which is also a well convertible;
unsophisticated legal framework.
Business registration in the Emirates is undoubtedly the best option, and our team at Dynasty Business Adviser is ready to help you with it!
Company registration in UAE: 5 simple steps
Get a FREE consultation from Dynasty Business Adviser on setting up a company in the UAE and Dubai
CHOOSE YOUR COMPANY TYPE
We offer different options to register a business in the UAE and will pick for you the best solution that fits your needs
OBTAINING COMPANY LICENSE
You receive company license and charter once all the documents are signed/services are paid off
SWIFT OPENING OF BANK ACCOUNT
We will open a bank account shortly in the leading UAE banks thanks to our strong connections with financial institutions in the Emirates
OBTAINING RESIDENCY VISA
The UAE residency visa allows you to live in Dubai and obtain a tax residency in the Emirates
How to open business in the UAE?
Registration of a business in the UAE is challenging and demanding task, as the UAE consist of seven emirates, each with its own special regulations and rules for company opening procedure. Moreover, there are free economic zones in the country that have their own special requirements. That is why it is crucial to carefully pick a location for your business.
You should definitely consider the scope and direction of your business, legal form, infrastructure requirements as well as development potential. Correct choice of location and company type will help to achieve steady growth of your business, so you better trust this to professionals of Dynasty Business Adviser. Our team provides a comprehensive consultancy and will help to find the best solution according to the client’s needs.
Our advantages of registering a company in the UAE
in company registration for more than 8 years in the UAE
OUR COMPANY has been ON THE MARKET
the OFFICE IS IN DUBAI
so we work without intermediaries
THE COMPANY IS A LICENSED REGISTRAR
ALWAYS REPLY TO EMAILS
within a couple of hours
FAST COMPANY REGISTRATION
SET UP FOR LONG-TERM WORK WITH EVERY CLIENT
ALWAYS GET OUR WORK DONE
If the client was refused to open an account in one bank, we apply to another bank for free
WE GUARANTEE THE PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
and individual approach to each client
Business in the UAE: company types and their features
There are several types of companies that a non-resident citizen can register in the UAE.
Local company (LLC)
Company of this type is registered outside of free economic zones, in the mainland of the country. To set up an LLC, a sponsor with UAE citizenship is required who will hold 51% of its shares. The minimum charter capital is 1 AED.
Registering a local company is relevant, if you plan to:
handle free trade in the UAE;
participate in the governmental tenders;
provide services in different emirates;
open shops in any part of the Emirate.
Such company can carry out any activity within the country. As to the legal address, an office or a shop must me located in the emirate of company registration.
The advantage of such an UAE business is a possibility to obtain residence visa, as well as tax certificate which exempts from taxes in the second country of residence (in case double taxation agreement is implemented).
Registration of local companies in the OAU
Free zone company (FZE)
UAE free zones are aimed at attracting foreign investors, thus stimulating growth of investments and creating favourable business conditions.
A company located in a free economic zone has a number of advantages:
registration of a business in the UAE with 100% of foreign capital;
possibility to work inside and outside of the country;
office in the registry zone or in any business center;
tax certificate and others.
Registration of a free zone companies
Registration an offshore in the UAE in 1 day
UAE offshore company
Business in the UAE is most commonly registered by opening an offshore company. This method is popular owing to its relatively low costs. Offshore companies best fit for international trade and deals. Offshore companies have the following features:
100% foreign capital;
does not grant a residence visa;
no tax certificate;
no requirements to minimal charter capital;
no real office in the UAE is allowed.
Please note that a company of such type can conduct activities only outside of the UAE.
Choosing a correct type of company to open a business in the Emirates will consume a lot of your time, energy and money. That is why it would be a right choice to seek for advice from specialists of Dynasty Business Adviser who are familiar with all the peculiarities and will help to find the best solution particularly for your business.
Licensing in the UAE
In order to start your business in Dubai and other emirates, you need to obtain a license. There are three types of licenses in the UAE which are issued regardless of the company type:
provided for all kinds of trading
for industrial and other manufacturing companies
for various services and activities
To obtain a license you need to submit a package of documents. Our professional team provides prompt support in obtaining a license of any type. We guarantee confidentiality, promptness and positive results. Moreover, we can help you to open a bank account and get a residence visa allowing to stay in the UAE for 3 years. Our specialists will provide further information. You may contact as via the phone numbers, by filling an online application, requesting a call back, or by using Skype, Viber and WhatsApp.
Dynasty Business Adviser team will make UAE business registration process simple, fast and inexpensive!
Choose the best company type in the UAE
Types of companies, differences, pros and cons of registering company in UAE
Resident visas availability
Local company (LLC)
LLC - 49% foreign investor, 51 local sponsor (nominal)
All legal activities
All around UAE and outside UAE, direct access on local market including government bodies
Many visas available, depends from office size and license activity
Available personal and corporate
In any banks of UAE
Free zone company
100% foreign investor
Depends from Free Zone Authority
Outside and inside UAE, inside UAE throw local distributors.
Visas available depends from Free Zone quota and office size
Available personal and corporate
It depends from free zone and activity
Depends from free zone
Depends from the bank, nationality of Investor
100% foreign investor
All activities, accept banking and insurance
Only outside UAE
Resident visas available
Share capital 10000 AED no need to proof
In some Banks, best of UAE
How to Choose an Industry for Starting a Business in the UAE
Suppose you decide to open a company in the United Arab Emirates. In that case, you need to decide which sector of the economy will be easiest to build a profitable business. Consider the following:
• The needs of the UAE market, what types of activities are most in demand in this country so that the goods and the services are sold well and generate income.
• You have the knowledge and practical experience of doing business in a particular industry, which will help you better understand the chosen activity's intricacies.
• Availability of labor and raw materials to meet business needs.
• The level of competition in the selected industry in different emirates of the country.
The most popular areas of activity in which it will be profitable to start a business in the UAE include:
• Providing services to the public and businesses - the high-income level of the residents of the Emirates, including ex-pats, and many free economic zones with thousands of companies make the service business potentially profitable.
• Internal and external trade (import, export, re-export of goods). The key to the success of this business is the high consumer demand in the UAE market and the absence of export-import duties.
• Production of goods: from food products to the production of equipment, metal products, textiles, perfumes and cosmetics, chemical and pharmaceutical products. Registration of a business in the Emirates associated with production is beneficial because of the high demand for goods, the absence of taxes, the availability of materials, and cheap energy.
• Construction and real estate, including general construction and finishing works, production of building materials, development, and real estate activities. In the UAE, residential and commercial real estate are in high demand.
• Tourism industry - starting a business in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Fujairah will be profitable in this field of activity, with the most significant influx of tourists.
Profitable and highly profitable areas of activity in the UAE can also include businesses related to logistics and investment, and financial services.
Assessment of Competition and Possible Risks
Before starting a business in Dubai and other Emirates, you must conduct market research to assess the competitive environment's possible risks and state. During this study, it is necessary to explore the following:
• Demand for your goods or services - whether they will be in demand in the place where you are going to work.
• The size of the market or how many customers your can attract with your offer.
• Market saturation with similar goods and services and what price the consumer pays for them now.
• Economic characteristics of the target audience: the level of employment and income range of potential customers.
• The most profitable business locations are more accessible to target audiences.
The analysis will allow you to identify primary and minor competitors and possible barriers to entry into the market and help determine which strengths of your company can become its competitive advantages and guarantee sustainable income.
The Cost of Registration and the Timing of the Process
The cost of registering a business in the UAE depends on several factors. It is affected by the following:
• type of company (local, offshore, or in the free zone);
• type of activity and number of licenses;
• the size of the office space;
• several UAE resident visas must be issued for all the company founders, directors, and employees.
At the same time, registering a business in Dubai or Abu Dhabi is more expensive than in other emirates of the country.
Opening a company in the free zone or a local company will cost $6,000; offshore registration costs much less than this amount.
Depending on the selected emirate and free zone, registering a company can take 1-2 days to a month (for an offshore company - up to 1-2 weeks).
Tips for Successful Registration and Doing Business in the UAE
To quickly open a business in the United Arab Emirates and make it successful, follow these recommendations:
• Be sure to conduct marketing research on the market and the competitive environment. It is better to entrust this work to professionals. Economists, lawyers, and business specialists of Dynasty Business Adviser will help you to do it efficiently and at an affordable price.
• Choose the right place for company registration (emirate, mainland, or free economic zone). You can consult on this issue with our specialists.
• Develop a business model, and select the appropriate legal form for your company.
Dynasty Business Adviser specialists will help you start a successful and profitable business in the UAE in the best possible time, with minimal investment of your time and effort.