Open a company in UAE Free Zone
Рейтинг: 5.0 (20)
The UAE Free Trade Zones (FTZ) are a limited territories that have special preferences and allow opening a company without a local partner or agent. Free zones allow a 100% foreign capital. The main purpose of free zones is to attract investors from abroad.
Registration of company in FTZ: features
Each of the UAE free zones was created for a specific kind of business activity. In particular, technology companies are located in «Dubai Silicon Oasis», logistical centers and production works — in «Jebel Ali Free Zone», IT companies — in «Dubai Internet City», while educational facilities and centers, as well as other companies providing educational services are concentrated in «Dubai knowledge Village».
Registration of a company in the UAE free zone allows you to conduct business in the territory of that free zone as well as outside of the country and run trading through a local agent. Such company is recognized internationally as a full-fledged standard resident firm with an offshore attribute (zero taxation).
Our advantages of registering a company in the UAE
in company registration for more than 8 years in the UAE
OUR COMPANY has been ON THE MARKET
the OFFICE IS IN DUBAI
so we work without intermediaries
WHEN REGISTERING A COMPANY WITH US
opening a corporate and personal account as a gift
ALWAYS REPLY TO EMAILS
within a couple of hours
FAST COMPANY REGISTRATION
SET UP FOR LONG-TERM WORK WITH EVERY CLIENT
ALWAYS GET OUR WORK DONE
If the client was refused to open an account in one bank, we apply to another bank for free
WE GUARANTEE THE PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
and individual approach to each client
10 reasons why you should open a company in FTZ
- 100% foreign capital, no local partner, agent required
- No taxes or charges. Such company is exempt from income tax, VAT, export/import customs duty.
- No restrictions on capital or profit exports.
- Opportunity to obtain resident visa for investors, employees and their family members.
- Explicit and stable legislation.
- Affordable energy prices.
- Possibility to hire employees from abroad.
- Developed infrastructure in each free zone in compliance with the prioritized activity.
- Rapid economic growth.
- No political leverage on economic decisions.
- Possibility to obtain both personal and corporate tax certificates.
You can open a new company or a representative office in the UAE free zones. It is worth noting that each zone requires a specific package of documents for registration. To get full information, contact our experts by submitting a request on our website or via telephone number given below.
Period of opening a company in FTZ
Time required to register a company depends on the specific free zone and can take from one day to one month. Opening a company in the UAE requires certain skill and knowledge. That is why you should entrust this to qualified experts of our company and as a result save your personal time and energy. Your physical presence in the UAE may be required for use to open your company. Specific criteria of the future company’s field of activities may affect duration of registration. Our specialists will surely inform you about this at the beginning of cooperation.
UAE free zone company registration costs
Costs of opening a company in a free zone depends on prestige value and location. The minimum price is 6 000 $. Moreover, type of license also influences expenses. A client may opt for the following types of his future business: trade, logistics, provision of services and works, raw material supply, production. Our experts will help to open a company with the lowest expenses for those clients who do not plan to conduct business within the territory of the UAE.
Which FTZ is the most advantageous to open a company?
This step must be primarily considered when taking a decision to register a company in FTZ. First, one should not forget that a right to conduct business is limited in terms of territory. Moreover, there are different office rental costs in each zone. Mind that you can save a lot of money and facilitate the procedure by opening a company with a virtual office. Our specialists are ready to help you on this matter
There are different accounting requirements in each zone. Some free zones may even have zero requirements for financial accounting. You can learn more from our specialists who will be pleased to help you pick up the best solutions to expand and develop your business in a free zone while taking into account all the details.
FAQ about open a company in UAE Free Zone
Which is the Best Freezone for company registration in UAE?
Each of the UAE free zones was created for a specific kind of business activity. I
- FTZ "Dubai International Financial Center" - for financial, banking, asset management and insurance
- FTZ "Dubai Silicon Oasis" specialized on IT companies registration.
- FTZ "Jebel Ali Free Zone - for investors and logistics companies, providing set of services to seaport Jebel Ali infrastructure
- FTZ Dubai Internet City - for registration of large IT companies
- FTZ Dubai Knowledge Village" - for registration educational institutions such as schools, colleges, universities, as well as companies specializing in educational services.
- FTZ Ajman Free Zone - for trading, consulting, production companies due to inexpensive warehouses and an advantageous logistics network at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf
- FTZ "DMCC” - One of the largest FTZ in the UAE, it is possible to obtain all types of trade licenses, also for precious metals and stones, smart offices are allowed.
How can I open a free zone company in UAE?
Dynasty Business Adviser assists clients on all steps of business setup in UAE, such as:
- choose a location (for 100% owner-foreign citizens - free economic zones provided)
- selecting the type of legal entity and name of company
- submit documents for a business license
- provide a legalization of documents in UAE
- bank account opening in UAE
Our experts will help to open a company with the lowest expenses for clients who plan to conduct business management within the territory of the UAE.