DUBAI SILICON OASIS FREE ZONE
Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone was established in 2004 to promote high technology. It provides for the placement of companies engaged in the IT industry, research and development of new materials and technologies, as well as industrial enterprises and online stores. The DSO has a well-developed infrastructure and a safe work environment. This is one of the most attractive FEZs for starting a business, among all the zones operating in the 7 emirates of the UAE. Here you can rent offices and conference rooms, production and storage facilities, building plots.
Get business started!
DSO ADVANTAGES: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OPENING A COMPANY IN THIS FREE ZONE
- no local partner requirements - the company may be 100% owned by a foreign owner;
- full exemption from taxes, export and import duties;
- absence of currency control, which ensures the possibility of free transfer of funds;
- low transport and operating costs;
- the possibility of obtaining resident visas for company employees (1 visa per 9 square meters of office space).
In addition, Free Zone DSO has one of the lowest office rental costs in Dubai.
Types of companies in Silicon Oasis
- FZE with one owner, who can be either an individual or a legal entity;
- FZCO with at least two shareholders;
- BLC as representative offices of a local company (Branch of Local Company) registered in the UAE;
- FCB as a Foreign Company Branch.
Licenses issued by Dubai Silicon Oasis
To run a business on the territory of DSO, you must have an appropriate license:
trade license, allowing to engage in the import, export, and distribution of goods;
service license, it is issued for providing services (consulting, legal, logistics, and others);
industrial license, which allows you to import raw materials and ready materials, to produce finished products, store and export them outside the UAE;
special license for companies registered with the Dubai Economy Department, and entrepreneurs.
The license is issued for 1 year, and you can specify up to 7 types of activities in it.
The cost of registering a company in the DSO Free Zone
following types of expenses:
- contribution of authorized capital for FZE and FZCO companies;
- purchase of a license;
- office rent which depends on the size of the premises;
- payment of the registration fee, registration of the company name and its articles of association;
- opening resident visas and bank accounts.
What documents are needed to register a company
- copies of passports of shareholders and directors;
- utility bills to confirm the place of residence;
- statutory documents if the shareholder is a legal entity;
- copies of visas or stamps in the passport confirming the date of the last entry into
- the UAE.
Dynasty Business Adviser specialists will help you to open a company in Dubai Silicon
Oasis quickly, without any problems, without spending time and money on extra flights to
the Emirates. Contact us by phone, e-mail, or through any of the messengers listed in the
The cost of registering a company with the Silicon Oasis Free Zone Company with an IT license and the ability to get 1 resident visa:
|• DSO fees |
• registration of the company's trade name
• preparation of the company's charter.
• example of a founder's signature
• IT Consultancy license, software development)
|30000 AED |
|- Establishment card||2000 AED |
|Insurance||500 AED |
|Deposit (refundable)||5000 AED |
The cost of registering a company with Silicon Oasis Free Zone Company with an IT license and the ability to get 3 resident visas:
|Office 27.46 m2 (1 visa per every 9 sq.m.)||29970 AED |
8200 USD / year
|Office locations are different in silicone oasis|
|Deposit for office||10% от годовой аренды|
|Insurance||500 AED |
|Ejari (registration of an office rent contract with a government agency)||250 AED |
|General trade license||30 000 AED |
8 200 USD
|Service license||12000 AED |
|DSO fees ||6 900 AED |
1 886 USD
Cost of resident visas:
|Investor Golden visa for the founder of the company: ||3000 $|
|Opening a company (you can start opening a bank account in the UAE after that)||7-14 days for preliminary verification of the founder. And then signing the charter and constituent documents online.|
|Registration of a company with the migration service and registration of an entry permit for a resident visa||1 week|
|Resident visa||1 week|
|Issuing Emirates ID||1 week|
|Opening a personal bank account in the UAE||5 days|
The audit must be submitted annually.
The authorized capital of 10,000 AED is required.
Company registration takes from 2 weeks to a month.
The following documents are issued per company: a license, statutory documents and a lease contract.
To start the procedures for registering a company:
1. You will be required to pay the service bill.
2. Send 3-4 variants of the company's trade names for their approval and reservation in the free zone.
3. Prepare and submit the following documents for the company's registration:
3.1. A copy of the passport of the company's owner (s) and the company's director. The copies must be of good quality.
4. Utility bill.
5. 3x4 photo as for a passport.