UAE free zones: features and advantages for business
Free economic zones as a government project of the UAE were launched in 1985 to attract foreign investors and promote international trade. They have proven their effectiveness, and today there are already more than 50 free zones in the country.
What is a free zone? These are business areas in the UAE that allow foreign investors to do business in the country without the participation of a local partner. On the territory of free zone, there is a preferential tax and customs system.
Free zones provide ample opportunities for doing business outside the country, as well as inside the UAE in the territory of the freezone. Most of them have a specialized focus and issue licenses for certain types of activities. The future investor needs to decide which one is suitable for his type of activity, convenient from the point of view of infrastructure and logistics.
When choosing the right UAE free zone for our customers, «Dynasty Business Adviser» focus on their needs and tasks. The key difference between free zones is their opportunities for customers: to open an office or a warehouse in a convenient location, to establish efficient logistics, to hire the necessary number of employees with minimal costs, etc.
Get business started!
Рейтинг: NaN (0)
Benefits of opening a company in Dubai free zone
UAE free economic zones are an excellent opportunity to do business in a country with a stable political situation and excellent technical equipment. The Emirates have created suitable labor and housing conditions in order to increase the flow of investment in their economy. Foreign businessmen registering their company in one of Emirates free zone understand their benefits and opportunities for capital increase very quickly:
- Almost complete absence of taxes and customs duties.
- Reliable national currency.
- All kinds of assistance from the state.
- Lack of corruption and bureaucracy.
- The most simplified procedure for establishing an enterprise in Dubai free trade zone or in other zones.
- Ability to establish a company with 100% foreign capital.
- Free repatriation of invested capital.
- Obtaining a resident visa for a period of 3 years.
- Your office can be both real and virtual depending in your needs.
24 hours on company registration in Umm El Quwain Free Zone
The most popular free zones in the UAE and their capabilities
In the list of free zones in the UAE, each businessman can find a suitable option for his business. Today, the most successful free zones are:
- Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) - one of the most dynamic and cheapest free zone in UAE. It is located an hour's drive from Dubai and offers its customers completely different solutions from trade and consulting to the light manufacturing and the possibility of opening e-commerce companies.
- Dubai South - an integrated business system with the conditions for conducting any type of business and production (more than 5000 activities). This Dubai free zone location allows delivering cargo from the port to the airport in just 4 hours. Due to this, operating costs for the delivery of goods are significantly reduced. The exhibition EXPO 2020 will be held here.
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) - the oldest UAE free trade zone located in close proximity to the port. Free zone provides all types of licenses from e-commerce to services and production.
- Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC) is one of the most successful and expensive free zones located in the famous Jumeirah Lake Towers area. This free zone is well suited for financial operations, operations with the sale of precious stones and jewelry, as there is also a diamond exchange inside the free zone.